The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it. In our efforts to keep dental costs at a minimum while maintaing a high level of professional care, we have established the following payment policies:
1. Patients without Insurance Coverage.
Payment is Expected at the time of treatment. Acceptable forms of payment may include:
- Personal Check w/ Identification
- Credit Card Visa/Mastercard
We also offer a convenient financing option, so that you can extend your payments without sacrificing your dental care. In most cases interest free terms are available. Apply today for Care Credit, you can also apply in-person at our location.
2. Patients with Insurance Coverage
Insurance plans are accepted providing that verifications of eligibility has been made prior to the appointment and that we can accept the Assignment of Benefits
**Deductible and Estimate Patient Portions not covered by insurance will be collected at the time services are rendered
All fees related to treatment are the full responsibility of the patient. In the event that payment is not received within 60 days from treatment or the insurance payment varies from the estimated portion, the remaining balance will become the responsibility of the patient.
3. Treatment consisting of several visits will require an appropriate down payment with the balance due upon completion.
4. Payment Plans are available and arrangements must be made in advance of treatment. Providing that credit qualifications are met, Payment plans will require an appropriate down payment and maybe subject to monthly finance charges.
5. Any charges incurred by this office related to collection of overdue accounts will be added to the patient account.
6. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any Returned Checks
We hope this information is helpful in answering some of the questions you may have regarding our office policies. Please feel free to discuss any questions you may have with us.